SUMMER & Fall INTERNsHIPS
NEW YORK, Philadelphia, or remote
GoodWealth is a ground breaking fintech start-up with plans to change the way people invest in social responsible companies and projects they can feel great about. We are looking for rockstar interns for summer and fall research projects to help us learn more about the entire landscape of investment opportunities available to us.
- Initiate landmark research project to catalog all social impact, micro-investment, micro-lending, and small-business lending entities around the world.
- Build a database of investment opportunities to be investigated by our investment analysis team
- Work with investment team to perform diligence research on investment opportunities as needed
- College Senior or Graduate Student enrolled in major US Institution
- Finance or business degree focus preferred
- Track record of being a self-starter, independent worker, and extremely thorough researcher
- Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company
- Endless gratitude, effusive reference letters, and all the chocolate you can eat while you're in the office
Please send your CV, Cover Letter, and links to examples of products you've built or projects you've worked on to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.