New York, NY
As an early stage fintech company, we are looking for a CTO/Technical Lead who can help us build a vision and then build a product to help investors of all levels align their investments and their values.
You must be an architect, a manager, and a hands-on developer. If you want to build tools for an industry that will have meaningful impact fast, shape the technological direction of a small company with big ambition, please reach out!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from major institution preferred, but not required
- Previous role as CTO/Technical Lead at an early stage tech company or senior engineer with skills and desire to take the next step
- Experience developing and deploying web and mobile app, particularly iOS and Ruby on Rails a plus
- Ability to see the big picture and to make technical decisions balancing product speed-to-market with long term scalability and technical design priorities
- Capable of hiring and inspiring an early-stage, high-performing engineering team
- Comfortable representing the company’s technical perspective during future fundraising and partnership discussions
- Passion for social change and improving the lives of millions of people around the world
- Chief architect and builder of game-changing fintech investment platform
- Quickly build functioning prototype to achieve early customer traction
- Recruit, hire, and manage small team of elite developers
- Move fast and don't break too much shit -- we're dealing with people's money, not their social media posts
- Competitive cash and equity package commensurate with experience
- Full benefits
Please send your CV, Cover Letter, and links to examples of products you've built or projects you've worked on to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.